Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Museum of Natural Art.

Field trip was quite interesting. At first i felt like i was in grade school again. I was gathered in the right group of people, which made everything quite interesting. The people in my group was Daniel, Omar, Lizbeth and Sabrina. We first scroll through the boring stuff such as dinosaur bones and such and then what interested me is the old age. Behind the glass there was models showing us how they used to survive and their living conditions. Apes was quite scary and I can tell the human body had evolve so much. Dear god we did evolve because i don't wanna be looking like a monkey. The sea animals of the museum was quite interesting. I was told that the insects was real but just dead and preserved. There was different types of roaches and the evolving of each species. The big lion looked very fierce, almost looked like it was alive. I bought my sister's camera which means I took many pictures of what interested me. I will soon upload some pictures. Of course not everything was visual, I did learned many new facts about the pass and the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment